How comfortable are you with your smile? If you often look in the mirror and are uncomfortable smiling at yourself or if you ever feel reserved in public due to concerns of the way your teeth look, it may be time for a cosmetic dentistry upgrade. Through cosmetic dentistry treatments such as dental veneers, you can help provide your smile an aesthetic upgrade that will give you the look you’ve always wanted. Through dental veneers, the following benefits are possible:
– Dental veneers can be shaped, crafted and colored to the look you desire. With a single dental veneer, the customizable look for a damaged tooth can be obtained to makeover the look of the tooth for a superstar aesthetic that is bound to please.
– To improve your social settings, it may be wise to enhance the look of your teeth, as is it often one of the first things individuals look at. Dental veneers can cover up discolored, stained, or damaged teeth.
– A single dental veneer can often provide over 10 years of support
– Due to the materials used to make dental veneers, also known as porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates, it is possible to help lower your risk of stains and discolorations. In many cases, porcelain veneers are stain-resistant.
– Dental veneers can be blended well to match the rest of your teeth and are tooth-colored in appearance to provide your smile with a seamless treatment option.
Are you ready to take a leap with dental veneers to provide your smile the makeover it deserves? If you are interested in dental veneers from Plano Parkway Dental at our dental office in Plano, Texas, call us at 972-468-1850. Dr. Jesse Taylor and our team look forward to upgrading your smile!